Thursday, March 17, 2005

Hmmmmm. Where to begin? Let us start with the news. I begin employment with Verizon Wireless on Monday. This is a smart move. Please allow me to explain before anybody's head explodes. Almost as much money as I'm making now working 25 hours less a week. On top of that the benefits package sounds pretty sweet. The promotions happen very quick with them. (just ask Jason) But the most enticing thing they offer is TUITION REIMBURSEMENT.

Grandma: How was school? Napoleon Dynamite: The worst day of my life, what do you think?

Yes I know some of you are thinking "oh fuck Rudy wants to try school again." Try? There is no more try. There is only succeed. You see there is a immense sense of responsibiliy that I feel now. I have to do something that has additional steps and growth. Not only for myself but for Susan and to ensure the continuation of my family and the ideals that I hold dear.

I'll start by getting my associates. I believe that before I was focusing so much on the big future endeavors that I missed and didn't care about the steps it took to get there. Lately in writing plans for house, debt, 2nd car and physical fitness I have realized just how vital the little steps are and that they should be celebrated upon completion.

My students are progressing well. I have ordered and recieved two training tapes by Pendekar William Sanders. They are so cool I've been watching and studying them. Next month there is a seminar in Port Huron that I'll be going to while I'm there I'll pick up a video on jurus 1-18.

I organized a few shelves today and got halfway through the kitchen as well. Susan does most of the work around here though. She keeps all the gears greased and moving. Couldn't do it without her.

Together we paid off 5 debts in the last 60 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Star Wars 3, Ring 2, Sin City, Fantastic 4, Tiger baseball and of course 1st anniversary. These are just a few things I'm looking forward too.